Thursday 31 March 2016

stylish storage













Storage....the perennial problem any home, who isn't looking for a smart space to store a sneaky purchase (or two!)? For a fashion lover like me, having a stylish space to store my shoes is pretty tricky, especially when you want to be able to see your options without rummaging under the bed. So I am especially excited to share with my latest storage find... Sagitine shoe stands. 

What I love most about this solution is its ability to brilliantly blur the boundaries between art and design. At first glance, it simply looks to be gorgeous design piece.... but a closer look, it is a smart, New York inspired storage solution,  able to fit up to 20 pairs of shoes - exactly what every girl needs!

The Sagitine are available in black or white and individual shoe boxes retail from $45 (shop their various shoe storage here).




No comments:

Post a Comment