Saturday 5 March 2016

Siesta Home











There is nothing quite like fresh bed linen to brighten up and refresh a bedroom. A pop of colour never goes astray, which is why I am really loving the contrasting pink and white grid linen by Siesta Home, which I have set up in my girls bedroom. This new Melbourne-based brand is 100% cotton and screen printed by hand, making it the perfect addition to your home!

To celebrate Siesta Home's gorgeous new range, use the code 'BLOGGER" to receive $20 off all fitted and flat sheets in the Siesta Home range. Click here to browse the collection - Happy Shopping!


1 comment:

  1. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work!.
    best organic cotton towels

    ReplyDelete